Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hollywood Accessory Dots

I found this little gizmo, and it saved me big-time when I was going to a wedding last weekend.


With wrap dresses being in style this season and very figure flattering, I tried on several before selecting one to wear to a party. The problem? The wrap dresses seem to be wide open in the front - at least on me. We are not talking about showing a little cleavage here. It shows half the bra. I finally picked a dress that I thought would work with a safety pin, although I hate buying clothes and then having to alter them. Anyway, I walked by these Accessory Dots, and thought I would give them a try.


Love them! They worked like a charm. They are sticky enough to hold everything in place, but are not obnoxious to remove when you go to wash your garment. For less than $6.00 US, you can expand your wardrobe choices, and avoid putting holes in your clothes. So, unlike Cami Secret (which we know does not work,) these nickel sized Hollywood Accessory Dots get a Glambo Kiss of Approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...