|BirchBox - February 2016|
This box contains:
- hey honey, Take it Off - This was the item we picked for the month. The hey honey brand is new to us, but the peel-off mask sounds like retro beauty fun!
- Pop Beauty, lipstix - Full size lipstick in Satin Rose shade and 'matte velvet' finish.
- Klorane, Dry Shampoo - We are dry shampoo fans, and were happy to see a new brand in our BirchBox. However, this product leaves more white residue than any we have tried. FYI.
- Juara, Candlenut Body Crème - A silky smooth lotion with a light floral fragrance.
- Revive, Cooling Cheek Tint - Our first cheek stain. The color compliments the Pop Beauty lipstick included in this month's BirchBox.
We discovered last month that you can earn points for completing BirchBox reviews. They currently equal $1 per review for a total of up to $5 per month to spend in the BirchBox store. Yay! Discounted make-up. Woo-whoo!
Stay tuned for more beauty reviews and next month's BirchBox reveal.