Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mad Dash for Missoni at Target

The empty accessories rack
                                            
All you frugal fashionistas out there, get thee to Target QUICK! Missoni has come up with a collection for Target and it is selling like there's no recession.
Today was the first day the collection was released in my local Target, and I made the mistake of waiting until noon to go. Most of the shelves looked like the one above--EMPTY! There were a few things left in the kids area, and a couple of rain galoshes.
Missoni Toddler Girl
It looks like they had womens skirt and tops, and leggings in the cute Missoni knit style. There were also some Lounging shorts and pants sets. In addition, there was a sprinkling of Missoni all over the store--kidswear, cosmetic cases, stationary items, accessories (which were ALL gone), and servingware in the household section (2 glasses remained).
Ransacked Missoni Rack
Amazed, I asked my cashier when they had put their Missoni out , thinking I must have been mistaken on the release date being today.  She confirmed that it was today. She told me that there was a huge amount of shoppers first thing this morning, and a rush on all things Missoni. She said lots of people were spending upwards of $600 on all of their finds.
So funny, it's 100 degrees outside, and there was a run on sweaterwear here.  It's official, Missoni for Target is HOT,
So get down there now if you want to get your hands on some.

Or try online, but I suspect there's a run for it online, too, as this is the message I just got on Target.com :

woof!

We are suddenly extremely popular.

There is no need to refresh your browser. Please stay here and we'll get you in as soon as we can!
Thank you and our apologies for the inconvenience.


Good luck scoring some Missoni,
XOXO,
Glambo

 

1 comment:

  1. I love this Missoni print so much that I was inspired to make some Missoni Cookies! Check them out at my blog www.bellabits.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...