Thursday, February 24, 2011

Evolution of Smooth (eos)


Okay, ladies, Spring is upon us, and if you are the type to let your legs get all Sasquatch hairy during the winter, it's time to get smooth! Even if you're not that type, I have a product I think you will love.

At first, I was drawn to eos for this reason alone: I love to use shave cream when I shave in the shower. The result is smoother, softer, moisturized skin. However, I DEPLORE this: The nasty RUST RING left in the shower by most shave cream containers.

When I saw eos (evolution of smooth) shave cream, and it's (duh) brilliant, all plastic, recyclable bottle, I was smitten. Even better, it has a PUMP , so I don't have to fiddle with taking off the top, and using 2 hands to dispense the product. This way, I can pump it out in one hand, while wielding my trusty razor in the other!
Love at first sight, and we haven't even tried the product. Well, I really like it. It's thick and creamy (not a foam), the vanilla bliss is fragrant, but not obnoxiously so, and since it's chock full of aloe and shea butter, oat and antioxidants, it leaves my skin super soft. The product is also touted as a cream you can shave with wet or DRY (have yet to try). There are quite a few fragrances to choose from: pomegranate raspberry, lavender jasmine, island blue, cucumber melon, vanilla bliss, and fragrance-free. It's easy to find at your local grocery or drug store, and, at less than $5 a bottle, this is a no brainer. This definitely gets Glambo's KISS OF APPROVAL! Be sure to try it soon, and go from Sasquatch to Baywatch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...