Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Accessory Binge

The other day, I popped into Old Navy for a pair of jeans for my son, and I was pleasantly caught off-guard by the accessory section of the store. It's grown quite large, and has rings, earring, and necklaces with all kinds of faux-gem color options, in silver and gold finishes. On this particular day, the jade-like pieces were calling out to my inner bohemian princess, and I had to give in. Above is a peek at my fun finds. The best part is that they were all between $5 and $10, so I was able to binge without guilt.

We all know that new accessories can breathe fresh life into a wardrobe, and since it's Spring, why not check out Old Navy for a quick and painless accessory infusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...