Thursday, December 3, 2015

Burt's Bees Gift Sets

We discovered how much we loved Burt's Bees products via a beauty-loving friend and a gift set. It's a great way to try this 100% natural brand at a discount. It also makes a nice little gift for others.

Our favorites so far:

Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme:


Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

I love this stuff! It has a light almond scent, and is rich, thick, and moisturizing. I keep it in kind of a weird place - my nightstand drawer. The reason is that I like to use this product at night. I'm an avid hand washer, and get dry skin. I would forget to add Burt's Bees Hand Cream to my nightly routine, and then would get out of bed to put it on, or would be too lazy and skip it. (Some nights, it's a lot to get the makeup off, and teeth brushed and flossed, right?) So, it's in my nightstand drawer. I crawl into bed, realize that my hands feel dry, and apply it. The hand cream is emollient, and leans toward a slightly greasy feel when first applied. My skin feels great that night though, and is moisturized when I wake up in the morning. I've used several jars so far, and consider it an essential product.


Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream:

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

The cuticle cream definitely has a lemon scent, but it's not overly Pledge smelling and is therefore tolerable. Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is a soft cuticle balm that I prefer to use in lieu of cuticle oil. This product may not be on your radar, but beauty bloggers love it. If you are doing nail polish posts, this is a must have item. The only draw-back is that it's easy to put this product in a bathroom drawer and forget about it. Try to keep it someplace you will remember to use it on a semi-regular basis. (Mine is near the nail polish remover.) 1-2 uses per week works great!  The cuticle cream lasts a long time and is worth the cost, especially if you buy it as part of a gift set.

Burt's Bees Lip Balm:

 
I may not have tried this product on it's own because I'm not usually a Chapstick-type person unless I'm going skiing. The Burt's Bees Lip Balm ended up in my nightstand drawer along with the hand cream. (I only have theses two beauty products in there, but it works for me!) Again, I feel dry at the end of the day - probably due to my love of long-wearing lipsticks. Add some Burt's Bees Lip Balm at night, and the dryness is gone in the morning. I have the peppermint, but it comes in many flavors and scents. You can feel the mint, so be prepared for that if you buy that type. Whether it's winter dryness, or summer sun, Burt's Bees Lip Balm keeps lips pucker-up moisturized.


If you try these products on their own or find them in a gift set, you won't be disappointed with Burt's Bees.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...