Tuesday, January 12, 2016

BirchBox - Jan. 2016

What a great way to start the new year! I recently subscribed to BirchBox. My first one was received January 2016.

The BirchBox arrived with this packaging, including a set of stickers to customize it. Fun, right? The stickers bring out the little girl in all of us, and combines it with our personalized, empowering vision for the new year.

January 2016 BirchBox with Stickers

The contents of my box are shown below. I'm still in the process of trying and reviewing the beauty samples.


Contents of January 2016 BirchBox
amica: Bombshell Blowout Spray, Supergoop CC Cream, whish body butter,
Vasanti BrightenUp!, Cargo Swimmables Shadowstick
 
  • amica: Bombshell Blowout Spray - I'm excited to try this and review the amica brand. It will be hard to give up my Moroccan Oil though! I'm a loyal user due to my dry, coarse hair.
  • Supergoop CC Cream - I received the Fair to Light shade per my color preferences. This product states it is self adjusting. It also has a 40 SPF sunscreen, which I love.
  • whish body butter - I started using the almond scented body butter immediately. I still need to try it on my legs, but I keep using it on my hands and arms due to winter dryness. This entire sample is sure to be used.
  • Vasanti BrightenUp! - I love a good Exfoliating Cleanser. Vasanti's version includes micro-crystals and aloe. I plan to apply this by hand and using my Clinique Cleansing Brush prior to posting a full review.
  • Cargo Swimmables Shadowstick - The Sunkissed color was delivered in my box. It's neutral color with pizazz. This stuff is durable! I can't wait to try it in the surf this summer.

Overall, I am very pleased with my first BirchBox. It's a fun surprise for beauty lovers like me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...