Saturday, December 24, 2011

On the 12th Day of Christmas...

I took some time for a ...

MAC-over!  I took a good hour and had one of the pros at my local Nordstrom MAC counter make me over.  This was a perfect Christmas Gift-to-self.  The awesome pro that helped me, Josey, really knew her stuff, and was eager to share tons of information and new products.

I opted for a full MAC'd-out eye, with the glam false lashes and all the works.  I felt so pretty, and came home with all of the MAC goodies I need to replicate this eye at home for a proper Holiday Evening out (New Year's Eve, perhaps?).

The folks at the MAC counter ask that you commit to spending $50 when you have them do your makeup (and trust me, I spent more), but there are so many great products to choose from that you'll be sure to find something you love to take home. 

This Christmas, be sure to do something nice for yourself, too.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...